Bear Island, Florida v1.1.2
Developed by Chris Britton and Jordan Shamblen for FSX.
Bear Island is a small island airstrip located on Crescent Lake in Crescent City, Florida. Bear Island was our first popular scenery download, due it it's challenging close-quarters runway obstructions. Although this scenery is quite dated, we still offer a download for it since we understand that many simmers still use and enjoy this scenery to date. Maybe one of these days we'll get around to doing a redux.. but until then, enjoy this classic scenery.
- Hi-Res Photoreal ground textures
- Hand-placed autogen
- Ground Vegetation
- 2048x2048 textures on custom models
- A challenging, yet fun place to land
Bear Island – Change Log
- Fixes an issue where tree crash boxes were overlapping the runway
- Vegetation crash boxes removed
- Minor object positioning changes
- Updated grass models
- Grass texture updates
- Lake waterclass updated
- Initial Release
Site ads help us to slightly ease the hosting costs of our freeware files.