Suavanao, Solomon Islands
Developed by Chris Britton
Suavanao - the ultimate off-airport island-hopping experience who's rough runway will teach you how to land like a bushpilot. Solomon Islands X is recommended to be used with this scenery for best results!
60cm/px photoreal ground textures
Hundreds of hand-placed ground vegetation models
Custom villiage huts
Compatible with our Solomon Islands X regional scenery
Unflattened runway to keep you on your toes
Environmentally-dynamic windsock implimented with SODE
Current Release | v1.2.4
Format: .EXE | File Size: 14.6 MB
Suavanao – Change Log
- Added support for P3Dv5!
- Added water poly underlay beneath marshy photo real area. (NW side of the photoreal coverage)
- Fixed an issue caused by SODE, where dynamic objects were failing to appear or not functioning correctly.
- Improvements to photoreal.
- Some of the smaller islands near the shore were missed during the color-matching process. They have been corrected.
- Reworked blendmask to better blend into the default scenery.
- Adjusted blendmask to allow water underlay to slightly bleed through in the marshy area.
- Improvements to autogen annotation.
- SODE XML Updates
- Fixed support for SODE handled P3Dv4 native models.
- Removed hut footprints from photoreal.
- Suavanao will now be removed from the Scenery Library when uninstalling. (P3Dv3 and v4 only!)
- Support for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.
- Updates for EOL v2.0 Build:060517
- Added support for a new static Windsock model.
- Adjusted wind speed values.
- Incorporated SODE sim-specific models.
- Updates to static aircraft for EOLv2.0 build: 090116 compatibility.
- Updates to photoreal ground textures.
- Blendmask corrections.
- Improved watermask accuracy.
- Slightly compressed for smaller file size.
- New clutter models added!
- New tropical bushes!
- Added support for P3Dv3
- Updates for SODE v1.3 compatibility
- Fixed issue where hand-placed libraries were causing annotated autogen to be suppressed.
- Initial Release