Kaghau has been updated to v1.12. This new version adds support for Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D v4 and makes a few changes for FSX, P3Dv2 and P3Dv3 users.
P3Dv4 users will need to redownload the full scenery from their place of purchase. Emerald Scenery Design store files are already fully up-to-date, however
vendor files may take a few days to be updated. Vendor files are now up-to-date!
A patch has been uploaded to the updates section for FSX, P3Dv2 and P3Dv3 users so that you do not have to redownload the entire scenery. Click the button at the bottom of this page to go to the updates page.
Changes in v1.12:
- Support for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.
- Updates for EOL v2.0 Build:060517
- Added support for a new static Windsock model.
- Adjusted wind speed values.
- Incorporated SODE sim-specific models.
- Removed secondary SODE Data Probe.
- Added volumetric 3D runway grass.
Download Update – FSX P3Dv2 P3Dv3 Only!