Kaghau Airport is an island airport located in the Choiseul Province of the Solomon Islands. The airport has a single 2,428 x 148 ft (740 x 45 m) runway that is of a grass and sand surface mix. Kaghau Airport is sometimes referred to as Kagau Airport or Kagau Island Airport. The airport sees light traffic and even has scheduled air service.
We have developed this airport with performance and compatibility in mind. This airport is 100% compatible with the popular FTX Global series of terrain sceneries as well as countless other addons. In order to give you the best performance possible, we have designed this scenery so that the level of custom objects displayed can be changed by simply adjusting your Scenery Complexity slider in the simulator. This eliminates the need to restart your simulator, like you would need to if this was changed externally.
- 60cm/px photoreal imagery
- 38m/px Terrain Mesh
- Custom HD textures for all buildings, tropical plants, and ground vegetation
- 3D runway grass at “Extremely Dense” settings
- Ambient Ocean Sounds
- Designed for maximum compatibility between default and 3rd party terrain addons
- Custom autogen levels can be changed using your simulator’s Scenery Complexity slider
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D v2, v3 or v4
- At minimum 103mb of free space (For both the installer and its unzipped contents)
- The latest build of our Emerald Object Library
Kaghau – Change Log
- Support for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.
- Updates for EOL v2.0 Build:060517
- Added support for a new static Windsock model.
- Adjusted wind speed values.
- Incorporated SODE sim-specific models.
- Removed secondary SODE Data Probe.
- Added volumetric 3D runway grass.
- Fixed issues with some building textures.
- Compatible with the latest EOLv2.0 build: 090116
- Added some new vegetation/clutter models at “Extremely Dense” settings.
- Refinements to installer/activation process.
- Support for P3Dv3
- Updated for SODE v1.3
- Fixed issue where an autogen tree would sometimes overlap the runway
- Initial Release
Submit your review