Suavanao, Solomon Islands v1.2.1
Developed by Chris Britton for FSX, P3Dv2, and P3Dv3.
- 60cm/px photoreal ground textures
- Hundreds of hand-placed ground vegetation models
- Autogen huts
- 100% compatible with our Solomon Islands X scenery
- No flatten to ensure your takeoff and landing will be a tricky one!
- Environmentally-dynamic windsock implimented with SODE
- See documentation for more!
Suavanao – Change Log
- Updates to static aircraft for EOLv2.0 build: 090116 compatibility.
- Updates to photoreal ground textures.
- Blendmask corrections.
- Improved watermask accuracy.
- Slightly compressed for smaller file size.
- New clutter models added!
- New tropical bushes!
- Added support for P3Dv3
- Updates for SODE v1.3 compatibility
- Fixed issue where hand-placed libraries were causing annotated autogen to be suppressed.
- Initial Release
Site ads help us to slightly ease the hosting costs of our freeware files.