Here you can download all of our freeware scenery for FSX, P3D, & MSFS. You will also find our object libraries & useful tools.
FSX & Prepar3D > Airports
Allan Island is a small 292-acre private island. This island is coated in a beautiful set of 30cm/px photoreal textures and an extremely high resolution digital elevation model depicted at an outstanding 2m/px.
Atmore Municipal was known as our one week airport build. This scenery was developed back in our early days of development. Although it uses mostly default items, this is still one of our favorite legacy airport builds.
Bear Island has been completely recreated in incredible detail utilizing nearly all custom objects. Bear Island v2 includes custom hi-definition textured models depicting South Florida native vegetation, trees, and more!
This scenery includes dense, custom ground vegetation, high quality custom models, 5 hi-res 15cm/px photo real airports, and 6 hi-res 30cm/pixel Craters and Buttes in the surrounding area.
Tetiaroa Atoll is located in the French Polynesian Islands. The 4.5 mile wide atoll is comprised of 12 motus. Tetiaroa is located just 36.5 miles (59 km) from Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia on the island of Tahiti.
FSX & Prepar3D > Regions
An early access scenery covering all of the Solomon Islands in 38 meter terrain mesh, hand-placed LandClass, WaterClass, Shoreline Vector (Water Body data), and areas of color-matched Photoreal.
FSX & Prepar3D > Mesh
This add-on mesh for the state of Colorado is based at a resolution of 10 meters, with select areas in a stunning 3-meters resolution. These areas include: Arkansas Valley, Grand County, and the San Luis Valley, Colorado.
This freeware addon upgrades the default terrain mesh of Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands to a stunning 10 meters in resolution. Now, completely reworked from the ground up with the latest 2020 elevation data!
MSFS > Airports
Bowman's Beach Helistop is a helipad located on Sanibel Island, near Fort Myers, Florida. The helipad is a utility pad, operated by the Lee County Mosquito Control District. The helipad was also featured in the movie Day of the Dead (1985).
Davidson Strip, located on the southernmost end of Amber Lake, features a complete overhaul of the airport and improves the surrounding area, adding water to multiple lakes and ponds, improving tree placement in the area, and more!
Kantishna Airport has been rebuilt from the ground up. Airport elevations have been corrected along with a custom texture for the gravel runway and parking area. Some fixes were also made to the river near the airport, excluding the water that covered areas that it shouldn't, and much more!
Montana Creek is a private airstrip located 14.5 NM South of the town of Talkeetna, Alaska. The airstrip is located in a marsh field, with the runway being surrounded on all sides by trees, except for on the North end, which is cleared.
Pine Island Helistop is a utility helipad located on Pine Island, near Fort Myers, Florida. The helipad is operated by Lee County Mosquito Control District and has been created from the ground up using default MSFS objects and materials.
Rangeview airstrip has been rebuilt from the ground up. The scenery features custom gravel textures, overhauled tree placement and roads in the vicinity of the airstrip, and more! A nearby challenging, unlisted airstrip has also been included in this package!
Snowflake Lake, is located 4.8NM North of Talkeetna, Alaska. It features a complete overhaul of the area and the nearby unlisted airstrip, improving tree placement, adding water to the surrounding lakes and ponds, and clutter models around the airstrip.
Talkeetna has been rebuilt from the ground up with custom textures for the runway, aprons and gravel areas. Tree placement in the vicinity of the airport has also been completely redone, now exposing the marsh area to the east of the airport, as it should be.
MSFS > Regions
Alaska Lakes: Matanuska-Susitna Valley addresses the hundreds of lakes in Alaska's Matanuska-Susitna Valley that are missing water in the default scenery. All lakes have been hand-traced, and if needed, have also been flattened to make them more suitable for floatplane operations.
Tools & Libraries
SbuilderX Cleanup | v1.12
SBuilderX Cleanup is a simple batch file that I created to clean up the unnecessary files and folders that SBuilderX stores on your computer after using the tile server. This is a very powerful tool if you have limited drive space.
Desktop Cleanup | v2.0.2
Lets face it, we all get lazy and the majority of us just like to dump random files on our desktop. Desktop Cleanup v2.0 will move all common media, zip, and document files from your desktop, excluding .txt files. See the readme for more!
P3D Shader Cleanup | v1.12
P3D Shader Cleanup will allow you to easily clean your sim's Shaders. It allows you to specify which sim (P3D v2, v3, v4 or v5) that you would like the Shaders to be deleted for. Before deletion, you will be prompted if you would like to create a backup or not.
Emerald Object Library August 31, 2021 | v21.8.31
EOL (FSX/P3D) – Change Log
- Added new models, sounds, and winter textures in preparation for Shump & Chunilna Creek release.
- Improvements to Campfire effect.
- Added Sparks.
- Adjusted scale of Fire and Smoke effects.
- Fire and Smoke are now affected by wind.
- General improvements to all sound effect controllers.
- Removed unused LM texture from Frog.
- Tweaked PA-18 empty LoD so it triggers further away (Visible range increased).
!! This is a stand-alone release of Emerald Object Library. Please uninstall any old versions before installing this or newer updates!
October 17, 2020 | v20.10.17
- Updated SODE to v1.7.1
- Fixed an issue where the Campfire model was missing for P3D v2 and v3 users.
- Fixed an installer issue where an old file may not have been removed.
April 17, 2020 | v20.4.17
- Updated SODE to v1.6.8
- Added support for P3Dv5.
- Added new campfire model.
- Added Specular and Normal maps to Tree Stump models.
- Improvements to the Super Cub model:
- Added Specular textures.
- Added Ambient Occlusion (AO).
- Now implemented with SODE.
- Improvements to windsock diffuse, specular and normal (bump) textures.
- Baked AO for Driftwood Log, eliminating additional texture call.
March 14, 2019 | v19.3.14
- Updated SODE to v1.6.4
- Added New Models:
- 3D Palm Plant (Short)
- Driftwood Log
- Stacked Logs
- Added metal roof ambient rain sound.
- Renamed and reorganized SODE library directories.
- Adjusted transparency of mud puddles.
- Fixed LOD offset issue in the Wildflower vegetation model.
June 18, 2018 | v18.6.18
- Updated SODE to v1.6.3
- Added Winter textures for Red Pine Model.
- Tweaked LODs of Palmetto Models.
- Reworked Orange & Worn Orange Windsock textures.
- Tweaks to Windsock models.
December 6, 2017 | v17.12.6
- Fixed a bug where Rain/Mud Puddles wouldn’t appear.
December 5, 2017 | v17.12.5
- Added Tetrahedron.
- Added Tree Stump and Fallen Tree Trunk models.
- Added dense Wild Flower vegetation model.
- Added Normal and Specular textures to Windsock models.
- Added lapping water ambient sound.
- Added LODs to Seasonal Grass models.
- Corrected an issue with the Row Boat Normal texture.
- Corrected a texture optimization issue for Fuel Silos.
- Reworked Water Reeds to increase density and improve performance.
- Reworked Weeds & Tall Grass to increase density.
- Tweaked puddle reflection settings.
- Aliased SODE model textures to EOLv2 texture folder.
- EOLv2 will now be removed from the Scenery Library when uninstalling. (P3Dv3 and v4 only!)
- Locked installation path. (See release article)
September 20, 2017 | v17.9.20
- Now includes P3Dv4 native models.
- Combined textures to reduce drawcalls of Static Aircraft models.
- Fixed an issue (in some cases) where the Frog model played bird noises instead of croaking.
- Corrected a slight alpha channel offset visible in the Pine Tree models.
- Fixed an issue for P3D users where windsocks would disappear when there was no wind.
August 1, 2017 | v17.8.1
- Updated SODE to v1.5.3
- Updates to Scenery Activation process.
- Added empty LODs to several models.
- Removed unwanted LOD from Rock models.
- Performance improvements to Picnic Table model.
- Stained Picnic Table.
- Corrected scale of Airstream Camper. (Allan Island v1.1.2 or later required!)
- Added Nightmap to Airstream Camper.
- Removed unnecessary triangles from a Tropical Plant model.
- Added LODs to tree/bush models.
- Added LODs to Tropical Plant models.
- Removed texture artifacts from Tropical Plants.
June 5, 2017 | v17.6.5
- Updated SODE to v1.5.1
- Reworked the way SODE updates are validated.
- Reworked the way SODE files are handled during install.
- Incorporated the new SODE sim-specific models feature.
- Added new Sounds, Vegetation, and Clutter models for Bear Island v2.
- Adjusted LODs for the Airstream Camper model.
- Updates to SODE windsock models.
- Removed non-visible polygons.
- Added static model for no wind conditions.
- Added new Worn Orange texture.
- LOD updates to Rock models.
- Optimized campfire ambient WAV file.
November 7, 2016 | v16.11.7
- Updated SODE to v1.4.1
- Performance Improvements.
- Reduced Drawcalls.
- Combined some textures.
- Reduced model Triangles and Texture Vertices.
- Generated LOD’s for several models.
- Replaced legacy BMP files with DDS.
September 1, 2016 | v16.9.1
- Compatibility updates to Static Aircraft.
- Static Aircraft now include P3D native versions.
- Text file displaying version information added to documents.
Emerald Object Library is designed for and intended to be used with Emerald Scenery Design addons only, unless permission is otherwise granted!
Emerald Object Library August 30, 2021 | v21.8.30
EOL (MSFS) – Change Log
August 30, 2021 | v21.8.30
- Added two new models!
- [Buildings – Bld] Shed Rusty – Including three variations: Rusty, Derelict (Same as Rusty, but with missing panels), and Frame (No metal panels).
- [Buildings – Bld] Shed Metal – Different style than above, with only one variation.
July 28, 2021 | v21.7.28
- Added several new models!
- [Aircraft – AC] Static DHC-2 Beaver and Jodel on floats (Converted from FSX).
- [Vegetation – Veg] 6 3D Pine Tree models inc. 3 sets of fallen branches (These were in the last update, but I forgot to include a note about them).
- [Industrial – Ind] Railroad Bridge.
- Added some new handicap marking materials.
- White Symbol, White Symbol w/ Blue Background, White Symbol w/ Blue Background & White Outline. (Special thanks to FlyingsCool!)
July 12, 2021 | v21.7.12
- Added several new models!
- [Clutter – Clu] Camping Tents (4 Variations)
- [Clutter – Clu] Light Globe (Includes light Effect/Emissive)
- [Vehicles – Veh] Derelict Rusty Mustangs (4 Variations)
- [Vehicles – Veh] Forklift
- Adjusted scale of Cow models.
- Brown/White (1.1x)
- White/Black (1.25x)
- Fixed an issue where the “EOL_Asphalt” Material Editor tag failed to show.
June 16, 2021 | v21.6.16
- Added some new models for Fantasy of Flight dev release.
- Pump Jack [Industrial – Ind]
- Black/White & Brown/White Cows [Animals – Anm]
- Added some new materials.
- Right Turn Arrow [White]
- Left Turn Arrow [White]
- ESD materials now show under Material Editor tags/categories (EOL_).
- Fixed white artifacts on handicap marking material.
April 27, 2021 | v21.4.27
- Added apron materials (Common materials will be removed from ESD’s current MSFS releases in an effort to reduce file duplication).
February 24, 2021 | v21.2.24
- Initial release.